For you to have a complete experience of Livingstone, do visit the markets and townships. We are happy to guide you through the most interesting places. You will learn of the history of the markets and you will be able to see how people trade. If you like, we will help you make the best bargain for lovely souvenirs!
The tour includes visits to:
- Mukuni Craft market (Only artworks like woodcarving, stone, reedweaving, paintings, etc.)
- Maramba Market, the biggest market in Livingstone (busy market with products and traders from all over Zambia)
- Mbeta Market (smaller general market)
- The tour passes by several Livingstone highlights
- Livingstone Museum ( devoted to archaeology, ethnography and history, with a magnificent collection of memorabilia relating to David Livingstone).
- The major Livingstone historic buildings: North-Western Hotel, Saint Andrews Church, The High Court, Old Government House.
We make the tour using comfortable, airconditioned taxis.
When? Every day on request, in the morning 10.00 – 12.30 hours
Where? You will be picked up from your lodge/hotel
How to book? By phone: +260963823734 or at the Café Zambezi
With a group? Please contact us and we will make a special group arrangement for you!